Emergency Hotline: 0800 029 999 WhatsApp Support Line: 0600 123456
Doug Jeffery Environmental Consultants (Pty) Ltd (DJEC) was established in 1999 by Director Doug Jeffery. Our offices are situated in Klapmuts (Western Cape) and are conveniently located off the N1 between Cape Town and Paarl as well as an Area Office in Worcester.
DJEC undertakes applications under the National Environmental Management Act (Act No. 107 of 1998) ("NEMA"), as amended; the National Environmental Management: Waste Act (Act No. 59 of 2008) ("NEM: WA"); the National Environmental Management: Air Quality Act (Act No. 39 of 2004), as amended ("NEM: AQA") and the National Water Act (Act no. 36 of 1998)
We specialize in the following:
- Compilation of Environmental Management Plans & Programmes (EMPs) including Construction, Operational and Maintenance Aspects;
- Co-ordination of Specialist Baseline Studies and Constraints Analyses;
- Co-ordination of Environmental Aspects of Projects;
- Site Selection;
- Facilitation of Environmental Management of Construction Sites which includes Environmental Control, Monitoring and Auditing;
- Basic Assessments;
- Environmental Impact Assessments (EIA);
- Waste Management License Applications;
- Air Quality License Applications;
- Amendment Applications;
- Public Participation Processes;
- Rectification Assessments (S24G Applications);
- Ad hoc Setback Line Applications;
- Environmental Awareness Training;
- Air Quality Monitoring;
- Dust Fall Monitoring;
- Water Use License Applications.
We have a team of full-time consultants who are involved in EIA work and have many years of experience in the field. In addition to the expertise offered, the firm has built up a network of experienced specialists whom we can call upon to assist in projects, as required.